Visit » Groups
A staff led or self-guided tour of the Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center is a great activity for your Family Reunion, Senior Center, Summer Camp, Alumni Event, or any other occasion. We offer discounted group rates, are ADA accessible, and have easy bus parking.
- Group reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- At this time, we are accepting reservations for general group tours for groups of 10 - 60 people. Groups of this size may plan to spend 75 - 90 minutes onsite.
- We will be scheduling school group tours beginning with the 2018-19 academic year.
- If your group is larger than 15 people, we will break you into smaller groups of up to 15 people each and stagger entry by 15 minutes. For example, group 1 might enter at 10 a.m. and expect to exit by 11 a.m., and group 2 would enter at 10:15 a.m. and expect to exit by 11:15 a.m.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and may be paid via credit card by calling Deirdre Reynolds at 716-300-UGRR (8477). If paying by check, checks should be made payable and mailed to: Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Commission, Inc., P.O. Box 2733, 615 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14302.
Reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received. For information on group rates, please contact email@example.com.
825 Depot Ave. West, Niagara Falls, NY 14305 (*Note: you must include "West" when plugging the address into a GPS device to be routed to the correct location.)
Tuesday: 10 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm
Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm